= Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory =
= etl: Ice V2 =
This is the latest remake by KeMoN from the "ET: Legacy" team of the classic "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" multiplayer map, "MP Ice". This remake really is first class and brings back lots of memories of the "RtCW MP" frag days.
Changelog to previous version:
• Added antenna to radio transmitter building.
• Added missing tracemap. Thank you IR4 and Ensiform for reporting.
• Fixed hovering pipes in forward bunker.
• Fixed icicles brushes have visible border. Thank you Ryven for reporting.
• Fixed several caulk leaks. Thank you Ryven for reporting.
• Fixed missing texture for documents model. Thank you Ryven and WutangH for reporting.
• Fixed ladder of guardtower not being setstate invisible. Thank you WuTangH for reporting.
• Fixed clipping issue on the watertower. Thank you WuTangH for reporting.
• Clipped beams in radio transmitter. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Clipped windows in west bunker exit lookout. Thank you Ryven for reporting.
• Clipped tunnel borders. Thank you Ryven for reporting.
• Removed spikes from depot wall because they implied an obstacle in the doc-run. Thank you Ryven and hatcher for reporting.
• Adjusted unnecessary steps potentially screwing up the aim in key-fighting areas. Thank you Ryven for reporting.
-- Tracks in the bunker.
-- Stairs to main entrance.
-- Red pipe near Axis north barracks.
• Adjusted several boxes to improve the movement around them. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Adjusted tree stuck in pipeline. Thank you Ryven and WuTangH for reporting.
• Adjusted rocks near Allied south barracks to use snow texture instead of desert rock.
• Adjusted walls in the two hididng spots in the bunker to be closer to original Ice. Thank you Ryven for reporting.
• Adjusted side wall to look pre-damaged. Thank you Ryven for reporting.
Download the new version HERE
ET: Legacy website HERE
Source - Splatterladder - KeMoN