Search on page
Last forum posts
True Combat Elite
ET Quake Wars
ET-TC: East Front (Alpha 0.2)09.12.2008 : 23:32
One day after the release of Alpha 0.1 the EF-team released a update to patch their total convertion to Alpha 0.2.
You can download the update (16 MB) here or you download the patched version (246 MB) here.
Read below the list of changes and fixes.
For ET 2.55: 220.127.116.11:27910Remember to set Hunkmegs to 192 or more if needed! (minimum 128).
For ET 2.60b: 18.104.22.168:27960
For ET 2.60b: 22.214.171.124:27960
There are still alot of bugs to be spottet! if you see a bug then please report it at our homepage: EastFront.co.nr
Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed missing map textures.
- Fixed command posts on stalingrad.
- Added ability to pick up any non-heavy gun. Soldiers can pick up any gun.
- Fixed AI to pick up weapons when they run out of ammo.
- Changed some tanks on some maps to APCs, so players can have a mobile health/ammo supply.
- Improved vehicle movement.
- Changed vehicle loading from loading all of them at startup to loading them as required.
- AI will now avoid explosions (grenades/dynamite/arty/airstrikes/etc) most of the time.
- AI will now to to avoid barb wire better.
- Disabled some unused particle systems to free memory.
- Improved AI vehicle driving a bit.
- Fixed some issues with character skins.
- Fixes issue with the spawnpoints on radar map.
- Lots of other misc stuff...