Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
ETL: Bergen - version 7
This map is an overhaul of the original Bergen map created by Detoeni and the Wolf Project. As part of the ET: Legacy asset creation effort certain maps are being overhauled. Those maps have been selected for their stable gameplay, even in a competitive environment.
Please refer to the original_bergen_readme.txt for information, credits and contacts of the original map.
Having disrupted recent supply shipments, the Allies launch their final attack on the now vulnerable naval base in Bergen. Their goal is clear, use an armoured vehicle to breach the gates of the base, sabotage the transmitter to disrupt submarine communication forcing them to retreat.
To prevent Allied convoys reaching shores, the Axis have to hold the naval base at all cost and keep the transmitter operational.
* Fixed command map icons appearing outside of compass. (Thank you spyhawk for reporting)
* Fixed sounds active at map start in second round after /map_restart.
* Added unique ids for spawn slots to prepare this feature.
* Fixed glass shader on trucks.
* Adjusted projection axis and scaling of terrain textures.
Download the new map version HERE
Source - ModDB - Kemon