Search on page
Last forum posts
True Combat Elite
ET Quake Wars
ET-Mod: No Quarter 1.2.030.06.2008 : 13:18
Download & Info:
- Fixed some aura issues
- Add flag 64 for g_slashkill, this stops in-fight selfkill.
- Don't display negative health values for shortcut [s].
- send alt weapon switch as event instead of just predicting it.
- Options to draw/hide ping and country-flags added.
- BOT in scoreboard justified to get space for high XP values.
- Set lastrevive_client(for shortcut [r]) also when a player was healed with syringe.
- Removed support for multiple weapon script directories.
- Rework of killing spree code.
- Add pop-up message filtering using cg_popupMessageFilter.
- Don't show lives left in scoreboard when g_maxlives is not used.
- Error messages extended.
- Added team_panzerRestriction, a feature similar to et_admin mod's Panzer Pussy.
- Force group read/write permissions of .xp files.
- Fix wrong display of friendlyfire when g_friendlyfire is >1 (issue #26).
- Fixed possible segmenation fault.
- Made g_knifeonly really knife only mode. No pliers, dyno, arty, airstrikes or syringes anymore.
- Buffered print shrubbot fix.
- Added flag 64 to g_friendlyFire: Landmines hurt teammates when general FF is disabled.
- Fix wrong slot/name matching in several commands.
- Added CVARs to enable GeoIP serverside and clientside.
- Fixed HUD display to show large XP values.
- Added MCWF's GeoIP patch.
- Fixed an issue with unmuting auto-muted players.
- PM message sound added.
- First blood message and sound.
- Bots don't vote fix.
- Players with bad ASCII named not allowed to connect (thus fixing many issues).
- Improvements of bot XP save.
- 5 XP penalty for poisoning a teammate.
- !putteam changed to !put (get used to it).
- Max fireteam members decreased to 6 (Really, who uses 8? It just messed up the HUD).
- Integrated ETPro antiwarp.
- Changed WP_FG42_SCOPE back to WP_FG42SCOPE for logging purposes (vsp)
- Fixed bot FF hitsound exploit.
- Omnibot 0.66 support
- Added Jaymod style double jump with g_doubleJump 2.
- Fixed full revive syringe color. Was checking for Signals level 3 not First Aid.