Search on page
Last forum posts
True Combat Elite
ET Quake Wars
ET:QW Demo Released!10.09.2007 : 19:00
If you want to learn more about Valley, read our Valley Map Guide for a full run-down of the team objectives, secondary missions and a host of tactical tips for getting the most out of the various GDF and Strogg weapons, items, deployables and vehicles.
The Demo also features ETQW's bots, so you can explore the map and gameplay in single player mode with computer-controlled opponents, or use the bots to fill up empty slots on multiplayer servers. We are also including the standalone server as well as the server launcher tool, so you can host your own online and LAN games.
You must download and install this hotfix in order to be able to run the Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars demo. The next revision of the ATI drivers is going to include the hotfix.
- Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP/Vista (Windows 95/98/ME/2000 are unsupported)
- Microsoft DirectX(R) 9.0c (included)
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.8 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) XP 2800+ processor (Pentium 4 3.0GHz or equivalent for Windows Vista)
- RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
- Video Card: 128MB NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 5700 or ATI(TM) Radeon(TM) 9700 (full list of supported chipsets below)
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- HDD Space: 750MB of free hard drive space, plus 200MB for Windows swap file
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for full gameplay and downloads. Features may change without notice.
- NVIDIA GeforceFX Series (5700 or higher, not including 5700LE and 5700VE)
- NVIDIA Geforce 6 Series (6200 or higher)
- NVIDIA Geforce 7 Series (7300 or higher)
- NVIDIA Geforce 8 Series
- ATI Radeon 9700 or higher
- ATI Radeon X700 or higher
- ATI Radeon X1650 or higher